Monday, January 10, 2005

My purpose

Maybe because it is a new year, maybe because I feel I can't waste a moment in my life, I have been feeling very restless inside, thinking about the future. Even discussing it with my landlady who is one of the few people absolutely supporting how I currently live my life, like a roamer, a freespirit. I feel she and I think a lot a like, very appreciative of little things, of life itself. It needs to be lived now, not when you are stuck in a wheelchair or dead. I seem to always have that in the back of my head. I could be dead tomorrow, so I better do what I want to do right now..

My life style of the past 5-7 years makes it seem like my life is pretty much a chain of travelling and adventures. I love the things I gain from it. Besides seeing really beautiful and different places, it is the enrichment in my life in brings, the learning from people and situations. It adds more and more to the person I become, and who I would like to be. Sometimes when there is a backlash it can be hard not having your normal safetynet of friends near but ... like I said you learn, you become stronger. It sure isn't always the fun it seems, the stories I don't share are usually the less happier ones.

Somehow I feel there is a different challenge ahead of me this year. Like something special is up. Maybe the events in the Tsunami stricken countries make me realize that life is too precious to take for granted, it needs to be filled with a positive purpose. Not just for me, but for others too. Bear with me, ... if I find my purpose, the one I feel is ahead of me and that I need to fulfill I will let you know. Ideas are always welcome.....................

Shalom x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dag zus, ik heb hier al een aantal keren rondgekeken.
Ik zie dat je ergveel lol hebt in het zoeken van uitdagingen.
Ik hoop dat je een keer je grote uitdaging vindt en dan gelukkig zal zijn.
Mij kan je eventueel ook onder je vrienden scharen, je kan altijd terugvallen en wordt ook altijd gewaardeerd zoals je bent.
Ik vind je log erg mooi opgezet en nog bedankt voor je foto'.

Gelukkig waren er van mij ook nog een paar gelukt.

Suus ik spreek je weer.