Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fumbling Towards Gratification

I love being busy, but with Month end, Year end, Price Waterhouse Coopers and Sox audit and oh.. did I mention I have a new job??? Yes I do since 3 days, still with Sony but in a different department, and I am still doing my old job on the side, because there is no replacement yet. I am also looking into studying Finance & Accounting as even though they have made me permanent and I can finally call myself a Financial Analyst... I dont have any qualifications to back any of it up.....So yes... very exciting step, big jump on the careerladder... very scary too because it is not often I choose for a long term benefit, instead of immediate gratification. Am I growing up?

Social life is nearly zero, hardly even time for the gym? Will this be what I have been hoping for careerwise? Luckily my friend Chloe is around this weekend, and we will be meeting up. Mind you I am on a Lent/chocolate/snack diet and she is on a no alcohol Lent.... I am sure we shall have some fun! I have some other really nice things to look FW to as well! I have booked a trip to see my friend Averil, hubbie Dominic and their 2year old which I have not met yet in Ireland in 2nd weekend of April. The following week a friend from Australia is over, and with Easter I shall be at home, as it is also my nephew Patricks 16th (!!) birthday. And to top it off, me and my mum are going to Rome for 5 days after Easter.... I cant wait,...if any of you have any tips... let me know!

Peace

Susanne

No comments: