Tuesday, April 25, 2006

La Vita e Bella

Pantheon

I am running out of time to update as I am in between work and events and having time to do laundry and pack bags and trying not to forget anything.... Crazy! But I am uploading some images of my trip to Roma...as a summary is a bit to time consuming to type right now...I just realized I am visiting cities this month that are all in the Da Vinci Code; Rome, Vatican City, Paris & London! How apropriate I will have to watch the movie in May eh!?

Anyway, back to Rome; It was a beautiful 5 days, with excellent weather and my mother & I saw some great buildings, sights, and views. See some of the shots I have taken. Its an amzing city and my mother had a great time too, despite being robbed and not feeling too well on the last day. After a 5 hour visit to the hospital she was still capable of travelling to the Vatican to buy 20 rosaries!! So it was an eventful trip but more importantly an unbelievable amazing trip!
Peace all, in Paris this weekend, spending Queens day in the French capitol with my friend from Holland, Deborah!

xx
Suz
Sunlight through a window in the St Peters Basilica Vatican city
Mum enjoying a glass of wine with the Colloseum in the back ground
Me and Trevi Fountain!

No comments: