Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This is how it goes........


With my brothers and sister in law

Just like my Euro's and Pounds are spread along my luggage, I have been almost living out of a suitcase these last few weeks... All due to fun trips abroad, but still very tiring. I flew back this morning from my mums birthday weekend (60) and went straight back to work.

We spend the weekend away with the whole family...on the island of Ameland, in the North of Holland. I am just trying to get back into a pattern being back here, work has piled up, new responsibilities driving me crazy....

THE BEACH

In the next 2 weeks I have 3 concerts piled up, 2 of them I only managed to score last week. Dave Matthews, Jann Arden & Jason Mraz are all performing in London and me and a colleague are present! Should I be able to take photos, I will certainly share :)

Very excited!

Peace
S

THE LIGHTHOUSE


MY *LITTLE* NEPHEW PATRICK


UPHILL BATTLE



THE CLAN

No comments: