Sunday, August 07, 2005

Brrrrrrighton

Not used to early starts on a Saturday anymore. But after having spend nearly 2-3 weekends inside due to my back aches, I decided I wasnt going to waste another weekend. With 2 friends (Milky and Chloe- 2 Brits I met in Syndey) I went to seaside resort Brighton in Sussex. I had heard a lot about this place so was curious to go and visit it. I cycled to Weybridge train station at 10AM and within 1.30 hour I was at the destination. A pity the weather wasnt really good, but we enjoyed pub crawling, pier walking, cobblestone throwing & mini golf activities! Some really beautiful sights, also of the burned down pier. I liked Brighton however I thought it looked a bit tacky. Most of the pier was amusement related, games, toys, etc. But yes, very content I went and had such enjoyable company with me.

Here are some of the photos I took, I am getting back into the groove of photography....


Brighton 0608053 Posted by Picasa


Brighton 060805 Posted by Picasa



Brighton Posted by Picasa

No comments: