Monday, September 05, 2005

What a month

The good news is that mum and dad are back in Holland since Sunday evening. I drove back their car with a Polish friend of my parents on Saturday (almost 1000KM) and have since returned back to the UK. Dad seems to recover very well, but is taking it easy. I will show some photos I have taken of the last 2 weeks below.


Jeroen my brother giving our dad some white colours. Posted by Picasa


Welcome Home in Polish Posted by Picasa


Mum and dad coming home by special medical taxi from Poland to Holland Posted by Picasa


Olga and her brother Mikolai going for a wander Posted by Picasa


Mikolai and his Dziadek waiting for the harvest Posted by Picasa


Like many of the Polish fields in August Posted by Picasa


Me waiting Posted by Picasa


Dads floor in hospital Posted by Picasa


A beautiful field in the village of Sarbia, Poland Posted by Picasa

The family walking to church Posted by Picasa


Driving in Poland Posted by Picasa


Dad in Polish IC. My mum in the middle, and a Polish friend next to her. Posted by Picasa

No comments: