Monday, February 13, 2006

Torino 2006

I cant believe the Olympics have already started? I wasnt expecting them for another week? I have been hiding behind my desk at work, trying to catch up on all the work. Meetings, audits and year end.. Oh I love February till April.....
I saw quite a bit of the Olympics this w-e because I wasnt feeling well. The Netherlands scored gold in speedskating, and also 2 silvers, so far so good! Here is Ireen Wust, who skated to the gold in the Women 3000KM.


Talking of sports....This morning I left at 9.15AM for my body fusion class, which was really good. I am starting to like it. They have music you move to... and some of it are yoga but also modern music and some dance routines. I am at the back of the class trying not to be too out of sync.

Listening to Anna Nalick. A friend from Ozz sent me a few CDs as a Christmas present. I really like it, its called Wreck of the Day... believe me it is not a depressing as the title makes it sound like. A very good album!

No comments: